The XLR SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone from Shure is a wireframe headset cardioid condenser microphone that can be used for a variety of active vocal and general speech performance applications. It features an in-line XLR preamp and connector. A snap-fit windscreen is included.
- Wearable wireframe headset is designed to fit securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement to further improve source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form for long-wearing use
- In-line XLR preamp
- Locking snap-fit windscreen
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction