The WB98H/C is a cardioid, mini-condenser instrumental microphone designed to clearly capture the sounds of today's professional horn players. The pickup pattern of the WB98H/C provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise. With a high maximum sound pressure level (SPL), the WB98H/C is ready to handle the demands of brass and woodwind instruments, and is a strong performer for percussion applications.
The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint of the WB98H/C allows for easy microphone positioning and securing. Once the position is determined, the gooseneck angle brace ensures that the WB98H/C will stay in place during even the most active performances.
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction.
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility.
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges are available:
- RPM108 - Cardioid cartridge
- RPM110 - Supercardioid cartridge
- Designed for use in high SPL environments
- Uniform cardioid pattern provides for high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of ambient sound
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint, and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning.
- Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability.