The American Audio ELS 10A is a lightweight 10-inch, 2-way Active Speaker specifically designed for the DJ market. This speaker features a high efficiency design, low power consumption, and plenty of output power for smaller and mid-sized parties.
The ELS 10A has many useful features on the rear panel. It has built-in XLR Line input with line level, treble and bass control, plus a built-in XLR microphone input with mic level control - great for when you want to use it for a small PA speaker.
• 10-inch 2-way Powered Speaker
• 1-inch Compression Driver
• Time Aligned Electronic Crossover
• Flyable or Stand Mountable
• Built-in XLR Microphone input with volume control
• XLR Line-in with Level, Treble & Bass control
• XLR through output
• Active signal limiting system with Clip LED indicator on rear panel
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.5” x 12.5 x 10” / 469.9 x 317.5 x 254mm
• Weight: 18 lbs. / 8 kg.
• Selectable Voltage: AC 115/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
• Frequency Response: 70Hz - 18KHz
• Crossover: Active
• Nominal Dispersion: 90° x 50° (HXV)
Balanced: Line 20KO, Mic 3.6KO
Unbalanced: Line 10KO, Mic 1.8KO
• Low Pass: 2nd order filter 2.7KHz @ 12 dB/octave